Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Steak Branding Irons

Okay, when I saw these things I thought, COOL, COOL, COOL - steak brands!



I can't play online poker anymore, so I may as well spend my days in front of the barbecue grill getting hefty eating steak, or better yet, I could invite over a few friends and offer upsteaming slabs of meat with my own custom brand. We're talking steak branding irons! Who knew?

I mean of course, with all the grill accessories available, it only makes sense they'd make a branding iron for meat, but they're still cool. And they wouldn't have to be used exclusively for the BBQ either. You could have custom, personalized pancakes, fresh and still smoking with your brand, or maybe cheese? Who doesn't want french bread with branded brie? They'd work on wood too. No more carving "Joanie loves Chachi" in your local oak tree, just get your trusty branding iron and go to town!

I have a feeling these things would be a huge hit at tailgate parties where steak is cooked by hooting drunks in aprons, and a barbecue grill is as essential as a beer cooler. Plus, they make brands for college team logos (as the pic illustrates), novelty stuff (smiley face, road kill, etc) as well as custom/personalized irons - anything you can think of - just not poker or babes...yet...

They sell 'em HERE if you're interested.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, everyone and their mother has one of those things. I want to get one so I can mark my territory.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home