Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Jasmin Ouschan

Okay, remember that bit up top, the bit about throwing in girls from other games now and then? Well Jasmin counts!

I don't know much about her. I believe she's Austrian (Europe, not down under for those of you geographically challenged). She also plays pool and wins - a lot!

I was watching some poker one day (forget who was playing or who won) and billiards came on after. There was Jasmin Ouschan (sounded like "ocean" when the commentators said it) running the table on some other chick. She was hot and crazy good at nine ball, so here she is...

Pool and poker are close enough in my book - close enough for horseshoes, hand grenades and blogging. I dig 9-ball and Jasmin is among the best. If you want to know more (see more, is more like it, you pervs!), go visit Jasmin online at Jasmin-Ouschan.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home